Category : The Recipes
This recipe is based on a pizza from St. Elmo’s Pizza Way in Port Elizabeth, SA.
1 pizza crust recipe (makes two pies, but toppings listed below are only for one pie)
8 oz. cream cheese
1 package back bacon (or Canadian Bacon), diced
1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
1 jar Sweet Chili Sauce
1-2 cups grilled chicken breast, cut into strips (optional)
1. Prepare crust per directions
2. Soften cream cheese. Spread onto prepared crust.
3. Sprinkle cheese and bacon on top of cream cheese.
4. Drizzle sweet chili sauce over the pie.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 mins.
NOTE: for the unused pizza dough– we love to brush with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Garlic and bake. Once out of the oven top it with cilantro (or arugula), feta cheese, and avocado slices.